Monday, November 14, 2011

Endo Woes (TMI Alert!!)

Good lord 2 weeks is too long to have a period. I have a fluid pocket on the right side of my uterus again. It's been happening ever 3-4 months, and it gets to the point where it doubles me over in pain. I give up going to the doctor for it, because nothing can be done. I just deal with it, go to work, raise my kid, because the world doesn't stop because I'm in severe pain. Tylenol is worthless, I may as well take Skittles for it. I refuse to ask for stronger stuff from the doctor because I feel like I'm a seeker and I'm not. Plus Vicodin makes me hyper and messes with my heart and I'm allergic to Tramadol, Torrodol, and Aspirin. But, bitching won't do anything about it. It just sucks because it's messing with my sleep, because sleeping is hard when you feel like needles being stabbed into your abdomen. Every time I get this pocket, I also bleed heavily. I get my period for like 2 months straight. It also wears me out, so I'm exhausted all the time but I can't sleep. Make sense? Of course not! It makes work even harder, and it's already got me at my physical limit with all of the staff cuts.

On the happy side: I'm getting a kitty!!! Lovah thinks everyone will be mad because we "can't afford it". I told him that maybe that should've been in the forefront of his mind when he spent over $60 on video games last month. Yes, getting the initial things cost money, and the cat costs $30 (1/2 price "senior" pets in November!!), but after that cats are quite cheap. She will be fixed and have all of her shots and everything, so $30 is very cheap. She's quite gorgeous, and just a cute little button of a kitty. We got the carrier, the cat box, litter, litter scoop, and food dish. Tomorrow I will get cat food, some toys, and a scratching post. I'm very excited :D I haven't had a kitty since my deaf cat, Bobert, when I was in high school. I have always been a cat person, and back when I hated children, I always said I'd be the crazy cat lady because my parents always told me that no one would ever want to marry me. Even after I met my current fiance. Assholes. Anyway, the only thing I'm stuck on is a name. I can't wait to have something else to love! I have tons of love to give and not NEARLY enough people/animals to give it away to! Which is my own fault, as I am QUITE choosy! But I have decided that a LOT of people are just not worth my time or attention because I know for a fact I'm not worth theirs. Because of this, I have no family left other than my parents. I'm pretty damn okay with this. I grew up not knowing my mom's side of the family (still don't, haven't met them), and after all of the life-altering trauma that happened with my dad's side, we stayed away from them for quite some time, and now I'm learning why. I don't have time for people who treat me like a second-class citizen. I'm a wonderful person with an AMAZING daughter. We're not perfect, we are definitely flawed, but we are who we are and if you don't like us you can take a long walk off a short cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment