Friday, November 18, 2011

Liadan Elaine

So I got my kitty! She is so adorable, and great with the kids, even The Goob!

In more awesome news, I actually have a whole weekend off, with no kids! Lovah and I are at a loss of what to do. I have Molly's baby shower Saturday, but nothing else! Of course, it's stupid deer hunting so Sunday will be spent sleeping, I'm sure. I have to work that night, anyway.

In very scary news, there were abnormalities found on my mom's mammogram. Her mom had breast cancer. They are going to do more tests Monday, but Mom isn't worried.... which worries me. This is a woman who coughs once and swears she's got strep, bronchitis, SARS, and she is about to die. This is just adding on top of everything else, it's hard to concentrate on the positive when nothing good is happening. But I have my Goob and that's all I need! Lovah and Loo are nice, too, but I would die without my Goob.

Speaking of my favorite person, she's doing pretty well! She's getting along with Loo better, and she's in love with Liadan. It's strange to have Loo be the problem lately, not Goob. She's even talking a little better, but still only about as well as a two-year-old. Her anger issues have lessened, but her ability to listen and know the difference between right and wrong still suffers greatly. January can't come soon enough. She's gonna kill herself by then. She has started jumping off the stairs from like 4 steps up. I really don't want her breaking something, or worse. Ugh!

So that's where I'm at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment