Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let me introduce myself:

Hello, my name is Maria. I live with my boyfriend, his 4-year-old daughter, and my 3-year-old daughter. I am a CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) at a nursing home, I work the NOC shift (overnights). I'm a cynic, I'm sarcastic, I'm opinionated, but I am the most caring person you'll ever meet (as long as you don't fuck it up). Oh, I curse like a sailor as well. I'm very independent, mainly because I have no one I can depend on in the world EXCEPT myself. I consider myself friendless, I have a VERY sparse amount of family that I don't want to shoot in the face. Lovah (the aforementioned boyfriend) and his daughter are pretty much the only other people I care for, besides my daughter.

There will be a lot of bitching on here, a lot of f-bombs, and a lot of sick humor that if you don't get it well then I guess nobody is holding a gun to your head making you read it (is there? If there is, you should probably dial your local emergency number), I will not tolerate any attacks on here of any sort. I have no one I can vent to or talk to about my problems that I am having, and I need to put them somewhere. So, there you have it. That is ME in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment