Friday, January 6, 2012

Book 1 of 100: "Inheritance" by Christopher Paolini


So I finished my first book! Yes, it's technically cheating because I started it last year. But it took me forever to read it, so I decided I need more motivation. I will hit my goal! So, about the book:

It's the fourth and final book of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. The first three books are "Eragon", "Eldest", and "Brisingr". It's a fantasy book about dragons, elves, dwarves, all that usual stuff. I got into the books years ago when the third one came out, because it said there would only BE three books. Open up the third one to discover that there would actually be four. I hate waiting for books, I usually wait to read a series until the entire series has been written. I'm extremely impatient like that! All in all, I was glad to finish it so that I could move onto my next project.

Next book: "The Hunger Games Book One" by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment