Monday, October 3, 2011

Stressed to the MAX!

WARNING: CONTAINS LOTS OF BITCHING AND/OR MOANING!!!

So everything has taken a turn for the crappy lately. Lovah's ex-wife (let's call her Crazy) decided to get a wild hair up her ass (more on that in a bit) and decided to take our washer, dryer, fridge, and stove. Granted, yes, they are HERS, she got them in the divorce. I told Lovah that it was a huge mistake to EVER keep them at the house, they should have been put in storage for her stupid ass to deal with. BUT what's done is done, and thank GOD I am getting $1,300 in back child support in the next couple of days or we'd be in some dire straits. My future in-laws bought us a washer and dryer (we just have to pay them for one, about $300), so now we have to find a cheap fridge/stove or we will not be eating. Anything. THEN Crazy decides to take my complaining of needing a fridge and stove on short notice to the ULTIMATE mountain-into-molehill reaction ever and wants to keep Loo from seeing her own father (ummm illegal?) because I am "hostile" and she "isn't safe with me around" Um, what the literal FUCK is she talking about?! I'm "hostile" because I refuse to talk to her face-to-face. Why? Because I like my face arranged how it is, and I enjoy the ability to walk on my own. That and what's there to be said? She said she is going to take me to court for slander (because she is apparently so stupid). Apparently saying we need appliances because the ex wife is taking them is slander? Because that's a lie? Does that mean she's NOT going to take them? THEN, because I wouldn't go talk to her (as though there is ANYTHING I need to say to that thunder-cunt), she said she's going to call the cops on me. I was speechless. She says I am pure evil and that I break up families? I have never, in my life, seen such an over-reaction to anything. Ever. And I was raised by my mother, the QUEEN of over-exaggerating. That woman turned IBS into colon cancer! DRAMA!!!!

So, what made her so angry to take all of the appliances (which she doesn't NEED)? Here's a story: I went with the future in-laws to go visit Lovah's brother, wife, and their new baby in Illinois. Crazy was supposed to feed the dog while we were gone (NOT my idea, I didn't even know the stupid bitch was going to be doing it). While we were gone, she went INTO our house to "wash her hands and feed the fish". Lovah told him that was unacceptable and she's lucky we didn't call the cops for trespassing/breaking and entering. We recently learned she still had keys to the house because "he didn't ask for them back". I am now fully convinced she was dropped on her head DAILY as a child, probably into her teens. Again, this is all my fault. So, out of spite, she said she was going to come take the washer/dryer while we were still gone. Um. No. He told her if they were gone when we came home the cops would be called. UGGGHHH!

In Goob news, she had her appointment in Marshfield. She needs speech therapy for sure, and probably occupational for sensory, though I had an issue with that. The lady saw Goob for like 10 minutes, didn't ask me too many questions. This is my BIGGEST concern, it has been since day one. She is going to end up seriously hurting herself, under-playing it, and who knows what could happen. She could have her appendix burst and hardly be able to tell the symptoms. It takes a fever of over 103 to even START to slow her down. She ran/jumped around with a fractured foot, for crying out loud. In the span of one year, she had 3 black eyes (SEVERE ones, one even split her cheek open and there is a scar there), a fractured foot, and a contusion on her head. The only reason it's gotten better is because I have learned that she needs more of an eye kept on her than a normal child. That means that even at the age of 3, I cannot shower without someone else home (unless she's sleeping hard), and I cannot even go to the bathroom without the door open if we're the only ones home. I don't like her playing up in her room by herself, because all I can think of is her killing herself in her room, or falling down the stairs and breaking her neck because she likes to hop down the stairs with 50 things in her hands. Her lack of a sense of danger is quite alarming to me. The doctor wants to see her again in 3-4 months to evaluate her again, and he wants me to ask her school and daycare and doctor some questions about what she's like with them. My mom says she's a "perfect angel" for them, but I really doubt it. If she is, it's because my mom totally coddles her. Plus there's no other kids there, so she's in heaven. When it's just her, she does act really well. She listens, she doesn't act out, she's much less violent.  Ugh.

On a happy note, tomorrow is her school pictures for head start! I am, admittedly, going a bit nuts. But they are her FIRST school pictures ever, and I am extremely excited. Now that I have addresses I can mail them to family all over, so they won't be wasted.

On another happy note: I AM GETTING MONEY!!! In the next couple of days I will be receiving over $1,300 in back child support. Plus I get paid Thursday, I am going to be rich. For about ten minutes. I have to get insurance on my car, get new tabs for my car, pay the other half of my dress, pay for a fridge and stove, pay daycare, pay my mom.... and hopefully have enough left to keep gas in my car for another 2 weeks. OH and pay the in-laws the $360 we owe them. Some things may not happen. But we will do our best. Like Lovah said, it's like a mini tax-return! Plus it's tax-free, so that's nice :)

Okay I think I'm done complaining. I just wish I could have used that money for something fun for The Goob. Welcome to adulthood, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment